Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Wife of Terror Victim Recalls Facing Attackers



by Danny Brenner

 
"The terrorists searched for me so that they could murder me too. They stood only feet away, speaking Arabic. I heard them breathing. I saw death before my eyes, but they didn't see me and left," terror attack survivor Monique Ofer tells Israel Hayom.       

                                   
"I did not just love him. I looked up to him," Monique Ofer says of her late husband Sraya who was killed by terrorists in October

|
Photo credit: Moshe Shai


                                                                                                       

 
Danny Brenner

Source: http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=17499

Copyright - Original materials copyright (c) by the authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment